If you have to dispose of a large amount of waste, renting a dumpster is an excellent way to go about it. The container will hold all of the waste generated during a project or cleanout, and you can call the rental company to pick it up once it's full.
Renting a dumpster helps keep all of the waste in one location and out of sight. That's especially important if you have children on your property and want to keep them away from dangerous waste. You can find a company for dumpster rental through Junk Removal.
What is Dumpster Rental?
Dumpster rental is a service provided by junk removal companies to help people manage excess waste. Clients can book a dumpster for a specific duration and request pickup when it's full. Here's a look at how it works:
· Choosing a Dumpster - Clients choose the size and type of garbage container they want for their cleanout or junk disposal. Construction and renovation projects will need specialized construction dumpsters that can handle heavy loads and hard materials. They are also bigger and have a wide opening at the top.
· Delivery – The rental company will drop the container off at your location and place it where you need it. The delivery team will call a couple of hours ahead of time to confirm the drop-off timing.
· Picking Up Waste – Once the container is full of trash, you can call the removal company to empty it. Some companies will take the full bin and replace it with an empty one while others will haul away the trash and leave the same bin there.
· Final Pick Up – If you no longer need the container, the rental company will pick it up and settle the final bill. Most companies have a minimum rental period, and you can extend the lease for as long as required.
As you can see, this process is relatively straightforward. You need to find a reliable removal company through Junk Removal to get the best service.
Steps for Renting a Dumpster
Different removal service providers offer various dumpster rentals' solutions. Contact the company directly to get an accurate idea of what to expect. Here's a look at the necessary steps for renting a dumpster:
· Call For a Quote – The cost of dumpster rental can vary from one location to another, so it is essential to request a quote directly instead of relying on averages provided online. Most companies offer a no-obligation quote free of cost. You need to answer some questions and give details regarding your requirements. The company will provide a detailed estimate of all expenses included.
· Check Inclusions – Make sure the quote has no significant exemptions. It should have delivery, rental period, disposal, and final pickup costs included in the list. Ask the service provider to explain the estimate in detail if you notice anything missing and look for hidden costs like penalties on damage or an early return of the dumpster.
· Schedule a Delivery – Once you have understood what costs are involved, schedule a delivery at your convenience. Someone needs to be present at the site when they deliver the bin, so mark the drop-off time on your schedule.
· Schedule a Waste Pick-Up – The pickup company will come to empty the trash or replace a full bin with a new one at a scheduled time. This can be once a week, once a month, once every 15 days, on request, etc. Most removal companies on Junk Removal offer customized services, and you can schedule a waste collection run according to your requirements.
The company will collect the waste container on request or if you haven’t renewed the lease. They will call ahead before they drop by for collection.
Dumpster Size Options
You need to choose the right dumpster size to avoid overflow or additional costs. Different removal service providers offer various size options. They will recommend the right bin sizes based on your requirements during consultation. Here’s a look at the most basic options available:
It is more convenient and affordable to book a larger container than to be stuck with a small one. If you are still unsure, contact the removal company for advice as they will be able to offer tailored recommendations.
What Can and Can’t You Put Inside Your Dumpster?
The rental company will go over what you can and can’t put inside the container. Don’t use it has a regular garbage dump because the removal team won’t be able to dispose of the waste properly if they don’t know what’s in it. Here’s a look at a guideline most removal agencies follow:
1. General Trash
You can discard all of these items into the trash bin together. There’s no need to separate them into different piles or use different bags for them. The junk includes:
Check whether the removal company you choose has specific requirements when it comes to general trash.
2. Clean Loading
Clean loading is when you need to dump a specific material in the same trash bin. You can't throw different kinds of materials because that can make disposal difficult for the removal teams. Here’s a look at the options that require clean loading:
Your removal company may have more products apart from the ones on this list, so check their requirements carefully before using the bin.
3. Items You Can’t Put In a Dumpster
Some items are toxic or need specialized disposal strategies. You can’t dump them in a regular trash bin and must hire a separate disposal service for them. These items include:
Explain what kind of waste you will be dumping in the bin to the removal company in advance. They will let you know if you can use their rental bin for it.
use a dumpster for a wide range of projects and tasks, including spring
waste removal, decluttering, garage, attic, or basement
cleanouts, estate cleanout, hoarding cleanout, roofing replacement, bathroom or
kitchen renovation projects, replacing doors or windows, new construction or
home addition, etc. The average rental cost is approximately $450, but that can
vary from one location to another. Contact a reliable dumpster rental company
through Junk Removal .com