It happens. You have junk.
Maybe it’s the junk of a renovation. It might be the junk in your attic.
No matter what it is, the easiest way to get rid of it is to hire a junk removal company.
With a single phone call, you can get the dumpster, the tools, and the workers to take the junk away fast.
Best of all, you don’t need to do anything after that phone call, but pay them for their hard work.
Need a junk hauler?
Junk removal companies do the hard work. They go where you need them, they load up all the junk, and they cart it all away for.
Junk haulers will bring the right number of workers, provide them with what they need to do the work, and take it all out of your way.
You won’t need to worry about workers’ compensation insurance or dealing with finding tools and equipment from gloves to shovels.
A junk hauler can handle:
● Construction debris
● Commercial waste
● Household items
● Yard waste
● Disaster debris
● Even biohazard waste
Since they handle everything for you, it’s easy to get the work done and move on.
Can you do it yourself?
You certainly can.
You can rent a dumpster, buy the tools, and do the work. The dumpster company will take it away.
The real question is, “What is your time worth?”
For most of us, we’re better off letting someone else handle the hard work. Save your back and your time by letting a team come in and take care of it in a fraction of the time.
Safety and junk removal companies
Almost every type of waste has its own dangers.
Construction materials will have nails, broken glass, and sharp edges.
Household waste, garbage, can be filled with bacteria and biohazards. It can even have rodents in it.
Many types of industrial junk contain toxins that need to be handled properly.
The safest way to get dangerous materials removed is to hire a junk hauling company. They have the equipment, the training, and the leadership to make sure that everyone stays safe throughout the project.
Some junk removal companies will even take away asbestos if it has been removed from the building.
If you’re not sure if the debris you’re handling is dangerous, speak to a junk hauling company. They will let you know what the potential hazards are and how they’ll deal with them.
Types of junk - What you need to know.
Here’s an introduction to some of the different types of junk that a junk removal company can help with:
- Residential junk - Usually, when someone is cleaning out a home, they find tons of personal possessions from clothing to small appliances that need to be discarded. This type of residential junk usually ends up in a landfill. The best way to handle it is to contact a junk removal company. They’ll bring in a team and a dumpster. When they’re done, the debris is gone, the space is cleaned, and you haven’t broken a sweat.
- Commercial junk - Getting junk removed from your business can mean that your staff can work smarter and with less obstructions and frustrations. A junk hauler will come in, take only the items you tell them to, and will leave the space swept and ready for work. Often, your regular staff doesn’t want to do this type of work. It can be back-breaking. Let experts handle it; it’ll get done faster and cost you less.
- Furniture - Disposal of furniture can be a huge hassle. Very often, your regular trash service won’t pick it up. Of course, the first thing to consider is donating it, if it’s still in good condition. There are lots of people who will be happy to buy your used furniture for their homes. If it’s not possible to donate it, contact your junk removal company. They can bring you a dumpster for furniture.
- Appliance removal - Appliances are heavy and many of them have toxic chemicals and metals in them. If you have several appliances to remove, have a junk removal company take them away and recycle them properly.
- E-Waste - Electronics contain a lot of toxic metals and compounds. Also, many of the metals in your electronics are expensive and rare. One of the most important ways to protect the earth is to have your electronics recycled. If you’re disposing of a lot of e-waste, including TVs, computers, printers, cell phones, tablets, gaming systems, and more, you need to arrange with your junk removal company to take this dangerous stuff away and dispose of it properly.
- Garbage Removal - Household waste is very different from construction debris or electronics. In most landfills, it’s handled differently. If you’ll need to discard a lot of household waste, including food, clothing, and paper products, you can have a junk hauler come to your home that will make it simple to discard everything. The team will move all of that trash to the dumpster and take it all away.
Finding the right junk removal company
The easiest way to find a junk removal company is to use www.junkremoval.com, a simple web directory that offers company listing and user reviews
Once you’ve located companies that can help you, you can contact them to get estimates. You’ll save by having instant access to scores of companies that will compete for your business.
The best part of www.junkremoval.com is that we’re your one-stop web directory for junk removal companies, dumpster rentals, and all things waste-related.